Sunday, February 15, 2009

Client Visit

The client visit with Mrs. Goree was somewhat informative due to the fact that we were able to hear what she represented and the purpose of the healthy campus initiative. As far as ideas for the project, I think it would be a really good idea to provide locally grown food in campus dining facilities; however, I believe in order to see the actual demand for the products we have to start with small selections in one centrally located facility. After some time has passed, we will be able to measure the success of the idea and determine whether or not the students want locally grown products.

My biggest concern in terms of providing locally grown food is that not enough students will demand the product or voice their opinions about their food choices. I believe the group is on the same page as far as making sure that the idea or final proposal is something that will quickly capture the attention of the students. I don't have any specific questions at this time, I just hope that the group will be able to develop a detailed proposal for the healthy campus initiative.

No comments:

Post a Comment