Friday, January 23, 2009

Me...In Ten Years

•My Lifestyle
My future lifestyle will be four-fold. I hope to find a balance between my faith, my job, my family and my fun. I want to lead the type of life where I play as hard as I work. I want to go on several vacations throughout the year that take me all over the world. I will hopefully by this time be in great physical health and continue exercising and staying fit. Aside from family life and working, I plan to give back and be an active participant in my community.
•My Personal Life
My future personal life will consist of a beautiful marriage with the man of my dreams who also has a thriving career. In between becoming super successful and insanely rich, we will present the world with the most beautiful twin boys. All of these events will hopefully take place in Charlotte, NC.
•My Professional Goals
Professionally, I am unsure of what career I want to pursue in the business world but I plan to stay employed as a manager with Taco Bell while I finish school. While I figure out those exact career plans, I want to move up in the management chain from Shift Manager to the Region Area Coach for Taco Bell. As I move up in the management chain, I plan to go to graduate school to get my Master’s Degree in Management. Once I reach the position of Region Area Coach, I will pursue my goal of having my own business.

No comments:

Post a Comment